mercoledì 4 gennaio 2012

RED, CREAM AND GOLD CHRISTMAS

Ciao a tutti, ancora una card natalizia, ma ho deciso che il prossimo anno parteciperò a dei mercatini di Natale e quindi anche fuori stagione vedrete qualche card natalizia...fosse per me, Natale sarebbe tutto l'anno...adoro questo periodo.

Hello everyone, this another Christmas card, but I decided that next year I will participate in the Christmas markets and I think to see you, out of Christmas'' season few Christmas cards ... I had my way, Christmas would be all year because I love this period.

Ho voluto creare una forma un po' diversa dalla solita card quadrata e devo dire che l'effetto mi piace tantissimo.

I made a different layout of the square card and I like this effect.


Con questa card partecipo a:
With this card I partecipe to:







Materiali utilizzati:.......................materials used:
Crean and red Bazzil Cardstock; Maya Design "Lost & found " paper; Magnolia Paper; Magnolia Stamp "Santa with Lanter" coloured with the distress ink refills, gold gel pen; and red glitter;  Red & Gold ribbon; red ribbon with bell; Red & Cream Christmas roses; little bling hearts.

A presto da..................See you soon by

8 commenti:

Cheryl ha detto...

Hi Francy, gorgeous Christmas card , love that santa and the shape of your card.
Hugs Cheryl

cabio's craft corner ha detto...

Love the traditional coloring on this card. Delightful :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown ha detto...

Wow i missed this one and it is gorgeous!!!!! The colors and the design just fabulous!!!!! I love it!!!!!

Debbie Pamment ha detto...

LOVE the way you've offset your squares - it really adds to the festive feel - along with Santa's gorgeous blingy suit.
Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC for our last challenge for 2011 and hope to see you heaps in 2012.
xXx

Anonimo ha detto...

Great card Francy; great image, colours and layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
x

Judy Rozema ha detto...

What a neat layout! I love all the bling. Thanks for joining our Sparkle & Ribbon Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

mommyof5kidz ha detto...

I love your card! SO SO Pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Gloria Stengel ha detto...

So cute!