lunedì 20 aprile 2015

STAMPS & FUN = CREATIVITY CHALLENGE DT - EASEL CARD


Ciao a tutti, oggi è lunedì ed è tempo per un nuovo challenge a
Hello everyone, today it's a day for a new challenge at

-Stamps & Fun = Creativity

Il tema di questa settimana è:
The theme for this week is:

-Easel Card

Ecco l'easel card che ho creato:
This is my easel card:



Per questa card ho usato un timbro della Gorjuss che avevo comperato in fiera a Vicenza e non avevo ancora utilizzato.
For this card I used a Gorjuss stamp that I bought at the fair in Vicenza and I had not yet used.

Spero che partecipiate in tante perchè ci piace vedere i vostri meravigliosi lavori.
I hope you partecipe in this challenge because we love to see your gorgeous works.

A presto da..............................See you soon by
Francy

Nessun commento: