venerdì 14 dicembre 2012

ON THE ICE - CHRISTMAS CANDLE

Ciao a tutti, qui è da ieri sera che nevica e dopo aver spalato neve per tutta la mattina mi sono presa un po' di tempo e mi sono dedicata al mio hobby. Oggi ho creato una candela natalizia con questo bellissimo timbro della Magnolia che ho colorato nei toni del rosa e del verde.
Hello everyone, here is last night after it snows and shoveling snow all morning I took a little 'time and I'm dedicated to my hobby. Today I created this  Christmas candle with a beautiful Magnolia stamp that I colored in pink and green.

  
 Con questa creazione partecipo a:
With this creation I partecipe to:

A presto da..............................See you soon by


13 commenti:

Ivana ha detto...

Ma quanto è carina questa candela......Brava!!!!
Da noi, niente neve....
Ciao da Na'

Unknown ha detto...

Davvero deliziosa! Mi fai venire voglia di comprare l'embosser =D

Gro ha detto...

Beautiful candle, and I love the image.
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

Hugs, Gro :o)

cabio's craft corner ha detto...

Sweet Tilda image and lovely idea for a stamped candy. You reminded me that I need to do some as I haven't do a stamp candle for such a long time. Great inspiration :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

cathylynn ha detto...

Beautiful! I've never tried this technique. Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Anonimo ha detto...

very pretty candle, beautifully coloured, thanks so much for joining us at Tildas Town
Hugs Julie P

Alice ha detto...

such a darling image! beautiful project!

DeeDee ha detto...

A wonderful candle!

Thank you vor playing with us the Tilda's Town Challenge!

Hugs,
Diana

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ ha detto...

Hi Francy,

Thank you for your sweet comment on my tutorial at Whiff of Joy World of Ideas blog ;) I really appreciate
it!!
Your candle is also so adorable !!
Sonja x

Sharon ha detto...

Wow, this is such a gorgeous image and it looks stunning on your candle.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
Hugs Sharon. x

Enri ha detto...

bellissima candela e colorazione perfetta! sei bravissima

Tina Makuc ha detto...

Beautiful candle Francy!
Next year I'll make some too..
Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
Hugs, Tina

Delphine ha detto...

Gorgeous! I love your candle! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town, hope to see you tomorrow for the new challenge:)! Delphine xx